Itmust take a lot of work to make a squad-based action game. On top ofhaving to deliver all the core aspects that any shooter shouldhave–things like responsive gameplay and great graphics and sound–agame designer working with squad-style gameplay also has to worry a lotabout artificial intelligence. All it takes is a smattering of instanceswhere a players AI squadmates get stuck on a wall or take aninefficient path around a few obstacles to really shatter the illusionof working with a team and turn the game into a drone-babysittingsimulation. Freedom Fighters, the new game from the developers of lastyears great Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, deftly avoids the many pitfallsof AI squad tactics, and this, combined with great control, missiondesign, and presentation, makes for a truly fantastic game.
• The game was created famous studio IO Interactive, the authors of the hit TV series Hitman
• Team tactics: you can type in your party and keep the fight up to 12 fighters for freedom. The higher your ranking commander, the more effective fight your soldiers.
• Your leadership qualities will help to raise the morale of soldiers and encourage them to save his comrades from captivity and quick capture strategic points.
• As you set your combat experience cohorts evolve from ordinary citizens to veterans of the struggle for freedom.
• Guerrilla warfare in the streets of big cities from small to large-scale terrorist missions storming enemy fortifications.
• In the game of changing seasons, and the urban landscape is gradually transformed into ruins, “remembering” all the damage to buildings and landscape, caused during the fighting.